To make Space giftwrap, greeting cards or art you'll need:
black construction paper
water color paint brush
short stable drinking GLASS or glass jar
- Lay your black construction paper on a carefree surface in a well ventilated area.
- Pour everyday household laundry bleach into a short well balanced glass or glass jar.
- Dip clean paint brush into bleach and swirl onto the plain black construction paper.
- Also try splattering and or droplets of bleach onto paper.
Now to add a little color:
- Dip paintbrush wet with bleach into water color
- Drip colored bleach onto black constructin paper.
- Paint directly with thick coloring
- Paint rim of jar/glass with clear or colored bleach and stamp.